Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're Back and Friday Fretting

Hello folks, it's Whining Will here with my sidekick Matt's Matters. First off, we'd like to apologize for the excessivly long delay between posts but lazyness, sickness, and school all overcame us. Secondly, for the reader who complained about how I spelled complaining, I was correct in my spelling and I'm the only one allowed to complain around here! Also, since our first post Twitter was invented. Now I get people wanting to share something with other people online every now and then, BUT, do we really need to know every little detail about how your day was and the fact that little Johnny just became potty trained?!? The answer to that is NO! Sorry, but you don't need to tell everyone what's happening every freaking second of your life! Also, since our first post Matt's Matters has started college and will now only make special guest appearances. Matt did send a shoutout to our Russian,Korean,and British followers. Our question for you guys is how did you find us? Please answer in the comments below. Finally, to answer a viewer's question, my take on balloon boy is that I hope for the child's sake that he can get as far away as possible from his crazy family.

Now for our poll of the day: Who is truly the most interesting man in the world, the Dos Equis guy or the Old Spice guy? Leave answers in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for Old Spice Guy - Gramp Chuck is an Old Spice Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome you're back! I like your comment about ballon boy and his crazy parents. Sure disappeared from the news didn't they. Ha!
    I like college football and am voting for the mascot of the year. Looks like that crazy Oregon Duck might win the whole thing. Do you know about the Duck or any other of the mascots?
    Keep blogging Whinning Will.

    ReplyDelete